High Hopes is located in Jumeirah, Dubai in a warm and welcoming, 6000 sq. ft, fully accessible villa.
Designed around the needs of our super special little ones, in accordance with the highest international safety standards and maintained in line with the strictest health and hygiene guidelines, High Hopes is a friendly, happy, nurturing space.GALLERY
Our facilities for children
- Fully equipped speech and language rooms
- Occupational therapy rooms
- Select therapy rooms equipped with cameras and i-pad connectivity enabling parents to view their children’s therapy sessions
- A state-of-the-art sensory room
- A large, therapeutic gym for working on fine and gross motor skills
- A customised pool for Hydrotherapy and other forms of physical therapy
- Dining area, large changing room and washrooms, catering to kids of all ages
- Fully inclusive playground – the first of its kind in a private center in Dubai. Sensory play equipment carefully handpicked and sourced internationally
Our Facilities for Parents
- Ample parking space
- Comfortable waiting area where you can relax with a coffee
- Adjoining play area for siblings
- Library with access to connected iPads to view your children, while they are in a therapy session.